- OSHA 501 – Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- OSHA 3095 – Electrical Standards
- OSHA 2045 – Machinery and Machine Guarding Standards
- OSHA 521 – OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene or National Safety Council’s (NSC) Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene
- OSHA 2264 – Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
- NSC’s Principles of Occupational Safety and Health (POSH)
- Two Elective Courses (One day each) – OTI Education Center or NSC Advanced Safety Certificate Courses.
All courses must be completed within the past five years and presented by Mid Atlantic OTI Education Center or Chesapeake Region Safety Council. A maximum of two courses can be grandfathered from other OTI Education Centers or a National Safety Council Chapter.Final approval at the discretion of the MAOTIEC