POSH is an intensive course covering 19 topics which will give you a firm foundation in the fundamentals of workplace safety and health. This course curriculum with important safety concepts and emphasis on best practices builds a core for implementing and managing a safety program.
- Nationally recognized safety curriculum based on proven best practices
- Develops critical thinking skills to effectively address safety issues
- Learn to identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- CEUs that are accepted by BCSP and AIHA and other professional certification
POSH is a stand alone certificate and a required course towards earning the National Safety Council’s Advanced Safety Certificate as well as the Mid Atlantic OTI Education Center Safety & Health Specialist Certificates.
Student Contact Hours: 2.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Unit)
- Course fee includes over $350 worth of reference materials, including Accident Prevention Manual (12th Ed.), Administration & Programs; Accident Prevention Manual (12th Ed.)
- Digital Media, including Engineering & Technology, Injury Facts and other digital resources.
- Lunch and refreshments (classroom setting)
Course Time: Class will begin at Noon on Monday, then 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Tuesday-Friday.
08/09/2021 - 08/13/2021
Virtual Instructor Led Training
09/13/2021 - 09/17/2021
Ocean City, MD – Courtyard Marriott
Member Price: $1,295.00 Non Member Price: $1,650.00
VILT courses require payment in advance.
Click here to review all Virtual Instructor-Led Training Device & Internet Connection Requirements