Safety Training Methods focuses on the knowledge and skills required to assess your
training needs, as well as plan, organize, create, and deliver performance-based safety and health training programs. While emphasis is on developing and delivering instructor-led/classroom training, you’ll become acquainted with other instructional methods and media used to effectively train employees on safety and health issues. This course is a challenging and interactive learning experience. Combined with information, numerous group and independent learning activities provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of safety and health training scenarios.
During this course, you will:
- Plan and design a training program applicable to your work environment
- Learn strategies and methods that address adult learning needs
- Complete a training needs analysis
- Identify training and non-training solutions for safety and health case studies
- Calculate direct and indirect training costs
- Discuss safety and health training issues with other safety professional
Safety Training Methods is an Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC) elective course.
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 4 days. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm EST
Contact Hours: 2.6 CEU’s
Course Fee: $1,375.00 for Members, $1,695.00 for Non Members
11/27/2023 - 11/30/2023