Teach employees how to reduce the risks of exposure to blood and other potentially infectious materials. The OSHA Standard (29 CFR 1910.1030) requires employers to protect employees from exposure. Employees will feel safe and ready to assist others when necessary. The training program also was updated with a new design and layout.
The NSC Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens Instructor Resource Kit includes:
• Instructor manual accessed via our Vital Source vendor site; an email with the access code will be provided upon order completion
• Video that prepares instructors to teach NSC First Aid Courses, accessible in the Instructor Resource Center
• Completion card template (PDF)
• Sample course completion card
• Sample course roster form
• Instructor guide, which is a notated version of participant workbook
Please Note: This is not a transition kit. Do not order as a transition kit.