The beauty of online training is it allows you to complete your courses at work, home, or on the road. It’s at your fingertips, all the time, anytime.
Our training programs offer the latest in online learning. Our training is written by leading instructional designers and reviewed frequently to ensure you get the best training experience based on the most up-to-date rulings on OSHA, DOT, and HAZMAT regulations. Each person who uses the Online Institute will need a user account.
- Fully Web-based
- Automated recordkeeping
- Online report generation
- Organizational hierarchies for large clients
- Course transcripts and completion certificates
- Around-the-clock and around-the-world availability
- Ready access to quality courseware
- Easy purchasing options
- Documentation downloads
- Multimedia technology to engage learners
Single User Accounts are for:
- Individuals who would like to purchase courses for themselves
- Individuals who are employees of a company that has purchased a bulk of courses and assigned you a Registration Code to enter when you create your student account.
Administrator Accounts are for:
Individuals designated by their company to purchase multiple courses for several users within the same company. Administrator Accounts are allowed to oversee the training activities of others.