Team Safety – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 07/31/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Baltimore, MD - Chesapeake Region Safety Council
Team Safety shows you how to make group safety efforts work for your organization. You’ll learn how to build an effective safety team, or get the most from the team you’ve already got. The course includes a self-assessment of your level of understanding, and interactive exercises for an opportunity to use your newly learned concepts.
What you will do:
- Recognize and use key safety and health terminology, as well as team safety concepts and techniques
- Plan for and create an effective safety team
- Identify training and development needs of team members
- Practice your communication skills to conduct productive meetings with your team
- Learn how to help your team influence your organization
- Build stronger meeting management skills
- Give your team the tools to make a positive impact on your organization’s safety culture.
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments for in person courses
Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Do you already have an account with us? Sign In
Log in if you already have an account with us.