Date(s) - 05/20/2024
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Virtual Instructor Led Training
Team Safety shows you how to make group safety efforts work for your organization. You’ll learn how to build an effective safety team, or get the most from the team you’ve already got. The course includes a self-assessment of your level of understanding, and interactive exercises for an opportunity to use your newly learned concepts.
What you will do:
- Recognize and use key safety and health terminology, as well as team safety concepts and techniques
- Plan for and create an effective safety team
- Identify training and development needs of team members
- Practice your communication skills to conduct productive meetings with your team
- Learn how to help your team influence your organization
- Build stronger meeting management skills
- Give your team the tools to make a positive impact on your organization’s safety culture.
Team Safety is an Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC) elective
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments for in-person training
Course Time: One day, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, EST
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Fee: $325.00 for Members, $425.00 for Non Members
Log in if you already have an account with us.