Scaffold Trainer Course
Date(s) - 03/21/2024
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
This course was developed and designed to educate participants to train about all aspects of 29 CFR 1926.450 Subpart L Scaffolds.
Prerequisite: In order to attend this course you must have completed the OSHA 3085 Principles of Scaffolding course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
Objective: This program provides the elements to develop a successful Scaffold Safety Training Program to include:
- Determine Scaffold training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
- Conduct the training – each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on Scaffold Safety to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate the Training Program
Course Includes: Student binder and a CD which includes:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Test questions
- Additional resource information for scaffolds
- Lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 3 days, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Contact Hours: 6.5
Member Price: $265.00, Non Member Price: $345.00
Please note, to register for this course you must have completed the OSHA 3085 Principles of Scaffolding and pass the course exam with an 80% or higher.
Log in if you already have an account with us.