Date(s) - 09/22/2022
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Baltimore, MD - Chesapeake Region Safety Council
This program provides the elements to develop a good Scaffold Safety Training Program to include:
- Determine Scaffold training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
- Conduct the training – each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on Scaffold Safety to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate the Training Program
This course was developed and designed to educate participants to train about all aspects of 29 CFR 1926.450 Subpart L Scaffolds
Prerequisite: In order to attend this course you must have completed the OSHA 3085 Principles of Scaffolding course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
Course Includes: Student binder and a CD which includes:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- video clips
- test questions
- additional resource information for scaffolds
- Lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $245.00 Non Member Price: $299.00
Please note, to register for this course you must have completed the OSHA 3085 Principles of Scaffolding and pass the course exam with an 80% or higher
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.