Safety Training Methods – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 11/15/2021 - 11/19/2021
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Safety Training Methods focuses on the knowledge and skills required to assess your training needs, as well as plan, organize, create, and deliver performance-based safety and health training programs. While emphasis is on developing and delivering instructor-lead/classroom training, you’ll become acquainted with other instructional methods and media used to effectively train employees on safety and health issues. This course is a challenging and interactive learning experience. Combined with information, numerous group and independent learning activities provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of safety and health training scenarios.
During this course, you will:
- Plan and design a training program applicable to your work environment
- Learn strategies and methods that address adult learning needs
- Complete a training needs analysis
- Identify training and non-training solutions for safety and health case studies
- Calculate direct and indirect training costs
- Discuss safety and health training issues with other safety professionals
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments
Class will begin at Noon the first day, then 8:00 am – 4:00 pm remaining days
Member Price: $1,295.00
Non Member Price: $1,650.00
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.