Safety Training Methods
Date(s) - 09/18/2023 - 09/21/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Ocean City, MD - Courtyard Marriott
Safety Training Methods focuses on the knowledge and skills required to assess your training needs, as well as plan, organize, create, and deliver performance-based safety and health training programs. While emphasis is on developing and delivering instructor-lead/classroom training, you’ll become acquainted with other instructional methods and media used to effectively train employees on safety and health issues. This course is a challenging and interactive learning experience. Combined with information, numerous group and independent learning activities provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of safety and health training scenarios.
During this course, you will:
- Plan and design a training program applicable to your work environment
- Learn strategies and methods that address adult learning needs
- Complete a training needs analysis
- Identify training and non-training solutions for safety and health case studies
- Calculate direct and indirect training costs
- Discuss safety and health training issues with other safety professionals
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments
Discounted rooms available at Courtyard by Marriott. Call the hotel directly at 410-289-5008 and press (0) to speak to the front desk. Room block held under Chesapeake Region Safety Council.
Log in if you already have an account with us.