Safety Training Methods
Date(s) - 09/18/2023 - 09/21/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Ocean City, MD - Courtyard Marriott
Safety Training Methods focuses on the knowledge and skills required to assess your training needs, as well as plan, organize, create, and deliver performance-based safety and health training programs. While emphasis is on developing and delivering instructor-lead/classroom training, you’ll become acquainted with other instructional methods and media used to effectively train employees on safety and health issues. This course is a challenging and interactive learning experience. Combined with information, numerous group and independent learning activities provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of safety and health training scenarios.
During this course, you will:
- Plan and design a training program applicable to your work environment
- Learn strategies and methods that address adult learning needs
- Complete a training needs analysis
- Identify training and non-training solutions for safety and health case studies
- Calculate direct and indirect training costs
- Discuss safety and health training issues with other safety professionals
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments
Discounted rooms available at Courtyard by Marriott. Call the hotel directly at 410-289-5008 and press (0) to speak to the front desk. Room block held under Chesapeake Region Safety Council.
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.