Safety Inspections – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 09/14/2022
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Virtual Instructor Led Training
This workshop provides an overview of the safety and health inspection process, then examines specific techniques to improve the process. Participants learn to develop and use checklists in continuous and formal safety inspections.
- Pre-inspection tasks
- What to inspect and where to gather information
- Recording observations
- Handling employee reactions to the inspection process
- Developing inspection reports
- Analyzing data and setting priorities
What you will learn:
- How to plan and conduct a safety inspection
- How to complete inspection reports
- How to develop recommendations and follow-up
- How to manage an effective inspection program
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Includes: Student materials,
lunch and refreshments for in-person classes
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
VILT courses require live attendance. Click HERE to review computer / device requirements for participating in Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT).
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.