Risk Management Part III – Risk Control Measures, Program Management and the Return on Investment
Date(s) - 03/23/2020 - 03/24/2020
Chesapeake Region Safety Council
The third and final part of our series addresses the topic of risk control techniques and other relevant aspects of a risk management program to eliminate, or minimize, losses to your assets. Understanding the basics of risk control techniques is an important step in establishing a risk management program for your organization. Other business issues that directly affect your risk management program which are addressed in this course include:
- Business contract insurance indemnification and hold harmless requirements
- OCIP/CCIP/Wrap programs and how they can directly affect your business insurance coverages and costs.
- Certificates of insurance issues and methods for managing them
- Risk management program set up and reporting
- Benchmarking and measuring the return on investment in a risk management process
As a wrap up and final comprehensive review of the course, we will also explore a model business risk management scenario. In this project, the participants will engage as a class to:
- Identify assets and risk exposures
- Analyze these exposures to risk
- Evaluate and prioritize methods to address the risk
- Develop a process for implementation
The overall goal is to help you protect your business in an efficient and cost effective manner to increase growth opportunities and profitability.
Course Includes: Student materials, USB with resource information, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments
Additional Materials: Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $295.00
Regular Price: $345.00
An online registration option is currently unavailable for this course. Please contact us at 800-875-4770 for other registration options.