Principles Of Occupational Safety And Health (POSH) – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 08/05/2024 - 08/08/2024
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
POSH will give you a firm foundation in the fundamentals of workplace safety and health. This course curriculum with important safety concepts and emphasis on best practices builds a core for implementing and managing a safety program.
- Nationally recognized safety curriculum based on proved best practices
- Develops critical thinking skills to effectively address safety issues
- Learn to identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- CEUs that are accepted by BCSP and AIHA and other professional certification
POSH is a stand alone certificate and a required course towards earning the NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate
Student Contact Hours: 2.6 NSC CEUs
- Course includes course material and extensive resources
Course Time: 4 days, 8am-4pm, EST
Log in if you already have an account with us.