Principles Of Occupational Safety And Health (POSH) – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 10/23/2023 - 10/26/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Ocean City, MD - Courtyard Marriott
POSH will give you a firm foundation in the fundamentals of workplace safety and health. This course curriculum with important safety concepts and emphasis on best practices builds a core for implementing and managing a safety program.
- Nationally recognized safety curriculum based on proved best practices
- Develops critical thinking skills to effectively address safety issues
- Learn to identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- CEUs that are accepted by BCSP and AIHA and other professional certification
POSH is a stand alone certificate and a required course towards earning the NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate
Student Contact Hours: 2.6 CEUs
- Course material and extensive resources
- Lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 4 days, 8am-4pm, EST
A block of rooms are held at the Courtyard By Marriott. Please use this link to book your discounted hotel room, or call the hotel front desk directly at 410-289-5008, press 0.
Log in if you already have an account with us.