Principles Of Occupational Safety And Health (POSH) – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 04/17/2023 - 04/20/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Ocean City, MD - Courtyard Marriott
Group room rates at Marriott available. See below for more info.
POSH will give you a firm foundation in the fundamentals of workplace safety and health. This course curriculum with important safety concepts and emphasis on best practices builds a core for implementing and managing a safety program.
- Nationally recognized safety curriculum based on proved best practices
- Develops critical thinking skills to effectively address safety issues
- Learn to identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- CEUs that are accepted by BCSP and AIHA and other professional certification
POSH is a stand alone certificate and a required course towards earning the NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate
Student Contact Hours: 2.6 NSC CEUs
- Course includes course material and extensive resources
- Lunch and Refreshments
Course Time: 8am-4pm, EST
Hotel Room Discount info:
Contact Courtyard by Marriott with questions:
410-289-5008, press 0 to speak to the front desk
Courtyard Ocean City Oceanfront.Start Date: Sunday, April 16, 2023 End Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023 Last Day to Book: Sunday, March 26, 2023. Book your group rate for Chesapeake Safety: https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1678564346194&key=GRP
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.