PRINCIPLES OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (POSH) – NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL
Date(s) - 04/11/2022 - 04/15/2022
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Ocean City, MD - Courtyard Marriott
POSH is an intensive course giving you a firm foundation in the fundamentals of workplace safety and health. This course curriculum with important safety concepts and emphasis on best practices builds a core for implementing and managing a safety program.
- Nationally recognized safety curriculum based on proved best practices
- Develops critical thinking skills to effectively address safety issues
- Learn to identify hazards and implement corrective actions
- CEUs that are accepted by BCSP and AIHA and other professional certification
POSH is a stand alone certificate and a required course towards earning the NSC’s Advanced Safety Certificate
Student Contact Hours: 2.6 NSC CEUs
- Extensive Resource Materials
- Lunch and Refreshments
Course Time: Class will begin at Noon on the first day, then 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Tuesday-Friday.
Member Price: $1,295.00
Non Member Price: $1650.00
Courtyard by Marriott offers our students discounted rates during their class week.
Student must call the hotel directly on their own: 410-289-5008, Press (0) to speak to the front desk.
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.