OSHA 30 Hour for General Industry
Date(s) - 06/26/2023 - 06/29/2023
07:30 am - 04:00 pm
Baltimore, MD - Chesapeake Region Safety Council
This course is ideal for safety managers or supervisors. Learn basic elements of a workplace safety and health programs. Understand an employer’s responsibilities for worker safety and rights to learn about the potential hazards of their job. Attendees get a comprehensive look at the policies, procedures, and standards covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Fall Protection
- Exit Routes and Emergency Action Plans
- Electrical Safety and Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Machine Guarding
- Materials Handling and Storage
· Student materials,
· lunch and refreshments,
· OSHA 30 hour for General Industry Card
· Card issued for this course includes QR codes for quick verification on-site or elsewhere. Cards are mailed 4-6 weeks after completion.
Log in if you already have an account with us.