LIFT TRUCK TRAIN-THE-TRAINER
Date(s) - 07/23/2021
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
This OSHA compliant, comprehensive program covers every aspect of lift truck training and any operator, at every level of experience will benefit from the course.
What you will learn:
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard
- 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
- How to evaluate operators’ performance
- How to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
- How to teach safe procedures and maintenance
The LTO program includes 7 interrelated but independent instructional modules that can be taught in any order.
- OSHA Regulations
- Lift Truck Design and Operating Principles
- Pre-Shift Safety Inspection & Preventive Maintenance
- Worksite Inspections
- Pick Up a Load
- Deliver a Load
- Apply Lift Truck Operator Safety Skills
Course Includes: Facilitators Guide which includes:
- Introduction and preparation. Easy-to-follow Facilitator Guide with companion DVD (plus PC/Mac CD-ROM version) that lets course leaders engage and involve participants through all 7 instructional modules
- High-definition videos of real-life working conditions and operator frontline perspectives
- Detailed animations that further illustrate course topics
- Module exams
- Final exam
- 7 Instructional Modules
- Lunch and refreshments
PDF Flyer HERE
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $625.00
Non Member Price: $725.00
Call the Council at 1-800-875-4770 to register additional attendees from the same company ($245.00 for members & $325.00 for Non-Members) who do not need a full training kit. They will receive Leader’s Guide and Operator Response Book.
An online registration option is currently unavailable for this course. Please contact us at 800-875-4770 for other registration options.