JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS – NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL
Date(s) - 12/21/2020
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. Get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective. Through lecture, demonstrations, and workshops, you’ll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program in your workplace. You’ll also learn how to enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
What you will learn:
- Recognize and use important safety and health terminology
- Understand JSA’s relation to continuous improvement in your organization
- Identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA
- Gain support for and participation in the process from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA.
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance.
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls.
- Complete a JSA form correctly.
- Use JSA to develop efficient procedures that reduce personal injuries and operating costs
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $295.00
This class is also offered as Virtual Instructor Led Training. .
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.