INCIDENT INVESTIGATION – NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL
Date(s) - 05/18/2021
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Virtual Instructor Led Training
Training goal – To focus on techniques for gathering complete, accurate and objective accident data used to arrive at true root causes and determine corrective action. To further examine and analyze data as a means of preventing injuries, property damage and financial losses.
What you will learn:
- Employ effective investigation and interview techniques
- Analyze accidents to identify “true” root causes
- Describe human relations issues affecting accident reporting
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Includes: Student materials
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $295.00
Non Member Price: $385.00
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
Student requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Register at least one week in advance
- Live video attendance
- A desktop or laptop computer with keyboard, audio and video capability (Chromebooks, smart phones and tablets are not compatible).
- Internet Connection
Click here to review all Virtual Instructor-Led Training Device & Internet Connection Requirements
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.