Ergonomics – Managing For Results – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 02/03/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. We’ll show you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace with a practical and effective ergonomics program.
What you will learn:
- The basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Includes: Student Materials
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
Log in if you already have an account with us.