Ergonomics – Managing For Results – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 04/29/2022
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. We’ll show you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace with a practical and effective ergonomics program.
What you will learn:
- The basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Includes: Student Materials, lunch and refreshments for in-person courses
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Member Price: $295.00 Non Member Price: $385.00
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.