Ergonomics – Managing For Results – National Safety Council
Date(s) - 04/07/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Virtual Instructor Led Training
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. We’ll show you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace with a practical and effective ergonomics program.
What you will learn:
- The basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Student Contact Hours: .65 NSC CEUs
Course Includes: Student Materials
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time
Log in if you already have an account with us.