Electrical Safety Trainer
Date(s) - 09/02/2022
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Virtual Instructor Led Training
Electricity has long been recognized as a serious workplace hazard. OSHA’s electrical standards are designed to protect employees exposed to dangers such as electric shock, electrocution, fires, and explosions. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills to prepare and deliver training that explain hazards and acceptable corrective measures for Electrical Safety.
This Trainer Course is recommended for inspectors, auditors, safety and health professionals and those personnel responsible for writing, auditing, or training employees with an active role in electrical safety policy and procedures.
- Determine electrical safety training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Identify materials and information necessary to train employees
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
- Conduct the training; each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on electrical safety to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate Training and Presentations
Price includes: Student binder and a flash drive which includes:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- video clips
- test questions
- additional resource information
- lunch and refreshments for in-person classes
In order to attend this course you must have completed the OSHA 3095 Electrical Standard course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
Class Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
$245.00 for CRSC/NSC Members
$249 for Non-Members
Please note, to register for this course you must have completed the OSHA 3095 Electrical Standard course and pass the course exam with an 80% or higher.