Effective Safety Management Practices (ESMP I&II)
Date(s) - 07/22/2024 - 07/25/2024
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
ESMP I provides foundational instruction on safety management.
ESMP II provides advanced, next level knowledge required to implement a successful safety management system.
Combined into a 4-day course, participants learn the roles and responsibilities of safety professionals, leading safety management processes, and safety performance measures. The course then advances to address human and organizational performance, serious injury and fatality prevention, risk assessments, safety observation programs and more.
This course is best for safety professionals who are responsible for coordinating, supervising, or managing safety and health efforts within their organization. Designed for the safety leader, this course meets the needs of safety and health committee leaders, supervisors, and managers.
- Determine how significant events in the safety, health, and management fields influence your organization’s safety management focus
- Identify key requirements for creating a positive safety culture
- Use measurement tools to evaluate safety at your organization
- Identify activities to perform in your organization’s safety and health audit and inspection processes
- Analyze a safety and health case study from a manager’s perspective and develop a plan to resolve identified issues
- Differentiate between insured and uninsured costs
- Calculate a total case rate
- Conduct a cost benefit analysis and describe why it is important
ESMP I&II is an Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC) elective course.
Course Includes: Student materials, lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 4 days, 8am-4pm EST
Log in if you already have an account with us.