CSP Preparation Workshop
Date(s) - 10/25/2021 - 10/27/2021
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
This three-day course is designed to prepare individuals for the Comprehensive Examination leading to certification as a CSP. The course covers the four areas of the exam; engineering, management, information management and communications, and professional conduct and ethics. Pertinent reference materials are also discussed to allow students to focus their studies in specific areas prior to sitting for the exam.
In particular, this course will:
- Provide an outline for study for those beginning their preparation
- “Fine tune” participants who have been preparing for the exam
- Review details and current blue prints of the test subjects
- Provide practice problems
- Review current suggested reading and other study aid
- Identify areas where participants need additional study
Course Includes: Student binder, calculator, lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $725.00
Non Member Rate: $775.00
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.