Confined Space Trainer
Date(s) - 12/14/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Wye Mills, MD
This Trainer Course in Permit-Required Confined Spaces is recommended for inspectors, auditors, safety and health professionals and those personnel responsible for writing, auditing, or training employees with an active role in permit space entry. This course was developed and designed to educate participants to train about all aspects of 29 CFR 1910.146.
Prerequisite: In order to attend this course you must have completed the OSHA 2264 PERMIT-REQUIRED CONFINED SPACE ENTRY course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
Objective – this program provides the elements to develop a good Confined Spaces Training Program to include:
- Determine Confined Spaces training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
- Conduct the training – each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on Confined Spaces to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate the Training Program
Course Includes: A student binder and a USB which includes:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Video clips
- Test questions
- Additional resource information for Confined Spaces
Lunch and Refreshments
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note, to register for this course you must have completed the OSHA 2264 PERMIT-REQUIRED CONFINED SPACE ENTRY and pass the course exam with an 80% or higher.
Log in if you already have an account with us.