Confined Space Train-The-Trainer
Date(s) - 02/25/2021
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
New Castle, DE
This Trainer Course in Permit-Required Confined Space is recommended for inspectors, auditors, safety and health professionals and those personnel responsible for writing, auditing, or training employees with an active role in permit space entry. This course was developed and designed to educate participants to train about all aspects of 29 CFR 1910.146.
Prerequisite: In order to attend this course you must have completed the OSHA 2264 PERMIT-REQUIRED CONFINED SPACE ENTRY course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
Objective – this program provides the elements to develop a good Confined Space Training Program to include:
- Determine Confined Space training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
- Conduct the training – each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on Confined Space to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate the Training Program
Course Includes: Electronic material including
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Video clips
- Test questions
- Additional resource information for Confined Spaces
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Student requirements for Virtual Instructor-Led Training include, but are not limited to:
- Register at least one week in advance
- Live video attendance
- A desktop or laptop computer with keyboard, audio and video capability (Chromebooks, smart phones and tablets are not compatible).
- Internet Connection
Click here to review all Virtual Instructor-Led Training Device & Internet Connection Requirements
An online registration option is currently unavailable for this course. Please contact us at 800-875-4770 for other registration options.