Date(s) - 10/26/2021 - 10/28/2021
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Baltimore, MD - Chesapeake Region Safety Council
This workshop will assist you in preparation for the CHST examination. You will receive information on CHST education and experience requirements for the certification and practice questions addressing the eight areas to be covered by the exam.
Benefits for employers to participate in this course:
- It is helpful when selecting qualified construction health and safety practitioners
- Increase worker and public confidence in the employer’s construction safety and health programs
- Enhances company profitability and quality by reducing construction accidents, illnesses, and insurance claims
- Improves the company image for worker protection
- It is a means for improving safety and health in the workplace through competence
Course Includes: Student Workbooks, calculator, lunch and refreshments
Click here for a PDF registration form
Class Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $675.00
Non Member Price: $795.00
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.