Advanced First Aid
Date(s) - 10/23/2023 - 10/25/2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
Participants will learn how to:
- Give basic life support training commonly taught to health care and rescue professionals
- Control bleeding and manage shock
- Care for injuries and medical emergencies
- Give advanced resuscitation techniques
- Identify special situations such as behavioral emergencies
- Perform remote-location first aid
Course Includes: Student workbook which includes: Step-by-step photo sequences, illustrations and skills presentations – NSC First Aid Quick Guide – Course DVD featuring real-life scenarios
Nationally recognized course completion cards and certificates issued by Chesapeake Region Safety Council upon successful completion.
Lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Log in if you already have an account with us.