Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC)
The primary advantage of any safety certification is that is provides a recognized credential in the industry, and the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) designations are the gold standard. If you work at any level in the construction industry, you can become certified as a Safety Trained Supervisor Construction (STSC) by the BCSP and be recognized as a safety leader. This course is intended for construction executives, directors, managers, supervisors, superintendents, and employees who want to earn the STSC Certification. The STSC Certification demonstrates the following knowledge of safety and health practices: monitoring for job hazards; helping ensure regulatory compliance; training employees in safety practices; performing safety documentation tasks; coordinating corrections for identified safety hazards; communicating with safety specialists or management. Bottom line, the STSC certification will help ensure safer and healthier worksites.
- Provides the knowledge necessary to prepare students for the STSC certification exam.
- Clear understanding of the prerequisites to qualify for the exam.
- Features of the STSC Certification
- Knowledge of the STSC Exam Blueprint and the 5 Domains:
- Safety Program Implementation
- Hazard Identification and Control
- Health Hazards and Basic Industrial Hygiene
- Emergency Preparedness and Management
- Leadership, Communication, and Training
- Comprehensive list of study reference materials.
- Provides the tools to make certification possible and provide a positive impact on your organization’s safety culture.
Contact Hours: 7
Course Includes: Exam study workbook, BCSP Certification Guide, Exam Blueprint, and other course materials
Lunch and Refreshments
Course Time: 8:00 am- 4:00pm
Member Price: $295.00
Non Member Price: $345.00
Certificates of Completion will be awarded by the Chesapeake Region Safety Council.