This training is for individuals who work under the supervision of a competent person and on a routine basis perform rigging work engaged in lifting loads other than rigging for special lifts, or the erection, dismantling, jumping or reconfiguring of cranes or all of these. This person is also trained to communicate guidance and direction to a crane operator in lifting, hoisting, moving, or releasing a load.
Upon completion of this course, employees shall be able to demonstrate specific knowledge of the following:
- Hand, voice and radio communications
- Proficiency in hand and verbal signals, including the standard method for hand signals as required by ASME B30.3-2004, ASME B30.5-2007 and ASME B30.6-2003
- Rigging hardware, including :Hooks and similar attaching devices; shackles, clips, and clamps; and taglines
- Synthetic/wire rope slings
- Common load configurations and positioning
- Personal fall protection methods
- Emergency procedures
- Hazards and restrictions associated with working adjacent to overhead electric lines and equipment.
Course Includes: Student materials, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments
Additional Materials: PDF registration coming soon
Course Time:No Classes Are Scheduled At This Time - Please call 1.800.875.4770