This Train the Trainer for Virginia Employers course is designed to help employers meet the requirements to control, prevent, and mitigate the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
This standard adopted in accordance with §40.1-22(6a) of the Code of Virginia shall apply to every employer, employee, and place of employment in the Commonwealth of Virginia within the jurisdiction of the VOSH program as described in §§16VAC25-60-20 and 16VAC25-60-30.
Topics include mandatory requirements for employers
- COVID 19 background, general information, and definitions
- Exposure Assessment
- Return to Work Policies and Procedures
- Physical Distancing
- Access and control of common areas
- Respiratory Protection and PPE when applicable
- Sanitation and Disinfecting
- Engineering controls
Additional requirements for employers for hazards or job tasks classified as “high” or “very high” exposure risk
Upon completion of this course all participants will receive course materials to instruct this training at your facility or to build an online course including:
- Hazard Assessment Tool
- PPT Presentation
- Infectious Disease Plan Template
- Training Certification Guide
- Copy of Virginia COVID 19 Final Permanent Standard
- OSHA Guidance on Returning to Work
Course Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Member Price: $295
Non Member Price: $345.00
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.