This workshop will prepare you for the Board of Certified Safety Professionals’ ® Safety Fundamentals Examination, which leads to the ASP designation. You will review more than 450 problems addressing all four sections covered by the exam.
- Determine whether you are ready to attend the Safety Fundamental Examination
- Obtain answers to questions about core exam materials
- Identify areas where additional preparation is needed
- Become familiar with resources available to prepare for the exam
- Utilize information about certification requirements and scoring procedures in your test preparation
- Review content material utilizing a testing format
- SH&E engineering
- SH&E management
- SH&E information management
- SH&E communication
- Professional conduct and ethics
Course Includes: Student Binder and calculator, lunch and refreshments
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Course fee: Member Rate: $725.00, Non Member Rate: $775.00
*This course is not currently being held as open enrollment training, however the CSP Prep Workshop provides a good foundation for both certification tests.