Chesapeake Region Safety Council
Position Title – Program Assistant
Under the direct supervision of the Program Coordinator, and the Vice President, this full time position provides administrative support for the Mid Atlantic OSHA Training Institute Education Center. Assists with a diverse group of important callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar position
- Proficiency in MS Office and databases
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree
- Two years of related experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org